Emerald Cleaning provides professional air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and more to commercial properties. Emerald Cleaning delivers top-quality results and has the highest standard of customer satisfaction in the industry. Our highly trained technicians have the skill and experience to tackle any residential and commercial HVAC ductwork or ventilation cleaning project.
Air Duct Cleaning for Commercial
- Clean Commercial Ducts to Restore Air Conditioner Performance
- Improve Filtering of Air Handler Units with Commercial Exhaust Cleaning
- Using Commercial Interior Duct Insulation Coatings to prevent mold buildup
- With our duct cleaning equipment, you can be more energy efficient at every location
Why clean air ducts?
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Energy Efficiency
- Equipment Longevity
- Relative Humidity
- Health & Safety
- Air Movement
- Air Velocity
Who will affect this?
- People with asthma, lungs diseases, cardiovascular diseases
- Unborn babies
- Elderly people over 45
- Young children
An unmaintained air conditioner affects your health?
Contaminants pollute your air conditioner and also propel through the air every time you run your HVAC system.
Contaminants build harmful bacteria in your system, causing blockages that prevent sufficient airflow.
Over time, this can be the reason behind allergies, ill-health, and the cause asthmatic and other respiratory illnesses
REDUCE AIR FLOW
Contaminates reduce your air conditioner’s airflow capacity to heat or cool the air, causing high heat loads on the fan motor.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Technical & Environmental Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Less Energy Costs
- Longer HVAC System life
- Natural air circulation
- Increase Teacher & Student attendance
- Better Learning Environments
- Control of Airborne pollutants
- Building environmental hazards
- Feeling tired in the office
- Indoor Contaminants
- Sensitivity of the occupants
- Attitude about the job & working conditions
- Change in work location & crowding
Dangers of Pushing off Hospital Air Duct Cleaning
- Mold Circulation
- Spread of Bacteria
- Dust Build-up
- Increased Contamination
- Higher HVAC Costs
- Poor or Inadequate ventilation
- Water-Borne Pathogens
- Chemicals & Out Gassing
Advantages of Hospital Air Duct Cleaning
- Protect patients health
- Indoor air quality
- Room pressure and airflow